Scottsdale golf homes for sale are available right now. Many people wonder if the real estate market in our area has been impacted by COVID-19. The answer is – not as much as some would believe. People still need to buy and sell homes. Families are still moving into the area for work. Some are buying a larger home to accommodate a growing family or an in-law suite. In other cases, individuals are realizing now is the ideal time to find a dream home to start enjoying life. When working with our Realtors Scottsdale Golf homes can be bought and sold not only at a good value but also safely.
How Much Has COVID-19 Impacted Scottsdale Golf Real Estate?
As one of the most sought after markets in the region, Scottsdale golf homes for sale continue to be bought and sold rather quickly. The market as a whole has seen an 8 percent increase in the number of units sold in the month of March – that’s good news for today’s home buyer looking for available real estate inventory as well as sellers looking for buyers for fast, profitable sales.
Can You Safely Buy and Sell Real Estate During COVID-19?
Our real estate agents in Scottsdale Golf communities are taking numerous steps to help ensure all people coming in for an appointment, whether they are seeing homes for sale or signing contracts, can do so in a safe manner.
For Home Buyers: COVID-19 Safety Tips
There are steps you can take if you are planning to buy Scottsdale golf homes for sale to stay safe during the process, including:
- Take a video tour before you visit in person.
- We’re working to ensure there are fewer people present during home visits.
- Proper social distancing practices are in place throughout the process.
- Don’t touch anything in the home to keep yourself safe.
- Wear facial masks to cover your nose and mouth when visiting.
- After leaving the home, sanitize your hands and, when you can, wash them properly.
For Home Sellers: COVID-19 Safety Tips
As you list your home for sale, there are a few things real estate agents in Scottsdale golf communities want you to know:
- Open up all doors and windows so people can see what’s present without having to touch the home.
- Keep your pets outside of the home during the visit or take them with you to the park.
- After coming home, wipe off all surfaces with a disinfecting wipe, including door hands or countertops.
Why Should You Work with Realtors Scottsdale Golf Communities Offer?
When you work with a real estate agent for your home sale or purchase, you’ll see a significant improvement in your outcome for several reasons. First, you’ll save time because your agent has local knowledge and can answer most of your questions for you. We can help you find the best neighborhood quickly. If you’re selling, we’ll ensure your home is priced properly to sell quickly.
Our goal is to give you the tools you need so you can sell faster for a higher price point or purchase with the best available deal. Let our real estate agents Scottsdale golf communities respect sell or buy your home right now.